- The night started out with a BANG, literally! Right away when I opened up the house there was a noise/bang so loud that came from the basement in the Cistern it shook the house.
- While in the Cistern room, one guest complained of a headache all of the sudden and
pressure on her head.
- Keith went into the slave quarters and had the mag light turning on and responding to his questions. We hurried in there and it stopped.
- We received K2 spikes in the attic as well as the mag light turning off and on. All the guests took turns holding the dowsing rods and received responses of the rods crossing and pushing apart.
- Also batteries on cell phones being completely drained, became normal for everyone.
- The group split up, two went into the Cistern and the rest of us stayed in the attic. While getting the mag light to turn off and on in the Cistern, one guest said his neck felt hot and burned. Keith shined the flashlight on him and he had a red scratch on the right side of his neck that welted. They were sitting in the chairs when this happened. I closed off the room but this didn’t seem to matter, something continued to follow him and on the second floor standing in the middle of the bay window room he was scratched down his back.
- I was standing just inside the room when a girl gasped and Keith was in the hallway and said “the door is closing!” I turned around and watched the door close with my son on the other side standing in the hallway. We had been trampling all over the house and second floor all night and the door had remained open. I opened it back up and it stayed open from then on.
- In the dining room the flashlight was turning on and off by itself and a female guest sitting on the couch felt the back of her neck touched, she said it felt like something brushed the back of her neck.
- It was close to 10 at this time and four guests were ready to leave, I showed them out and we stayed and sat in the piano room to try to find out who, what and why one guest was being scratched. He received another on his leg and his left arm while using the dowsing rods in the piano room. I set up two mag lights on the display case, these also came on upon and request and one was seen being moved. We also heard the price list paper crinkle on the front of the display case right after a mag light was turned on. We were sitting on the couch! We continued to get flashlight responses, K2 hits and also heard footsteps in the room by the piano. It was an extremely active night!