“my necklace unexplainably would begin swaying and stop for a period of about 15-20 minutes on and off”.
- I wanted to take the time to thank Dawn and her son for our hunt on Saturday June 15th. They told us a great deal of informative history on the building which was really neat.
- I was quite skeptic until the last 1/2 hour of the trip when we decided to use the rods in Vi’s room. Suddenly this trip turned into an event I will never forget. Vi was very actively talking to us for a bit and apparently liked my necklace. It had a saying “Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future” which I can assume she had a connection to as my necklace unexplainably would begin swaying and stop for a period of about 15-20 minutes on and off.
- Then the rods took a liking to Laura. Wherever she was standing in the room the rods would follow so we made her take hold of them. At this time we believe we began talking to one her deceased friends whom we later decided had to be Bryan. The rods would go bizerk and give her what we were calling “ghost hugs”. They would completely turn and touch both of her arms. We all experienced cold chills in a room that was humid, muggy and about 85 degrees. The connection was so strong with Laura and the spirit at this time that she immersed in tears and refused to hold the rods.
- Now we have a tale that is unbelievable to some mainly the skeptics and a haunting tale that has forever changed those of us involved.
- You have an amazing piece of property. Please do your best to save some of those beautiful columns in the basement and posts throughout the house. They have an amazing character and tie to the natural beauty of that error. We are looking forward to the day the B&B opens and we can stay all night and continue our haunting experience.
This entry was posted in ParanormalExperience
. Bookmark the permalink