In 2 hrs, Sunday night, the day after “structural repair” took place in the basement.
- As we entered, in minutes. The K2 meters were flashing constantly up to red while I was talking about the history of the building in piano room. We all heard a bang from upstairs.
- As we walked through the building we had K2 hits throughout all night. Below are our highlights of the evening:
- Going up the basement steps the last person in line started pushing the person in front of her because she heard footsteps behind her and she thought she was the last one coming up!
- One female guest had a “cobweb” feeling on her right cheek in room #4.
- While on the 2nd floor in the middle room across from the bay window room, there was a bang so loud, it was the loudest I have ever heard in the house. Everyone heard it and felt it! The house shook! We stood and looked at each other then the “oh my God!” starting coming out of everyone’s mouths. I am not going to lie, that one even scared me. I have never been scared in the house or had an adrenaline rush like the one that bang gave me Sunday night. I went to the top of the steps and yelled down “hey stop trying to scare us, we are only here for a visit!” when I turned around to look at my group, they were still in the same room taking in what had just happened.
- In the attic the K2 meters were lighting up to orange. When I asked can you light them up to red, they lit up to red. We played with the ball and the K2 meters continued to light up.
- While using the dowsing rods in the dining room, as well as a maglight, we had great success with both these items. The maglight would come on and turn off upon request. The dowsing rods many times crossed and pushed apart to answer questions. The intelligence of the spirit was outstanding. When we asked to point the rods to the tallest, shortest and oldest person in the room, they pointed and they were correct with each direction of the person that matched the different description.
- Footsteps were heard coming down the steps while we sat in the fireplace room. However we did not ‘see’ anyone come down.
- One person was patted on the head in the fireplace room.
- We set up 3 maglights in the slave room and requested a certain one be turned on and the spirit obliged. Also guests felt freezing cold chill in there.
- When we walked out of that room to go upstairs and end the night, one guest stopped to take pictures of the fireplace room. I was the last one in line this time and was stopped just inside the doorway of the fireplace room. I felt a freezing cold come up behind me and stop in the doorway.
This entry was posted in ParanormalExperience
. Bookmark the permalink